jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Divergent (Divergent Series #1)

Divergent (Divergent Series #1) - There were so many reasons it took me so long to read Divergent; one I had too many review books to read and two I was kinda meh about the Dystopian genre I thought nothing could hold a candle to The Hunger Games Trilogy. I kept telling my friends I'd get to it but I was never really in a rush then one friend *ahem Tiffany* kept bugging me and I finally broke and started it after I finished a review book. I went in not having high hopes thinking ok just get through this if you don't like it no biggie. WELL LET ME TELL YOU WORLD I JAIME APOLOGIZE FOR WAITING SO LONG!!!!!!This book literally rocked my freaking world! I am so happy Tiffany pushed me to read it. I am completely in love with Four he just might be on the top of my book boyfriend list right now and that is saying a lot. Tris reminded of me short and spunky and willing to fight for whats right. I hated Eric as much as her and four did. I wanna zipline from the top of Hancock tower, I wanna jump off a building into a net, I wanna jump into and out of moving trains. I wanna be a Dauntless. There is so much action in this story and so much loss! I put the book down when I was finished and my chest literally hurt and my teeth ached from clenching them together so tight. Man I bow down to the genius that is Veronica Roth I want to live in your head. Or at least find a four of my own ;) I cannot wait for Insurgent!!!!!!!