jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey Series #4)

The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa Julie, Julie, Julie you’ve done it again! I didn’t think it could happen 4 times but you wrote another masterpiece. The Iron Knight is not just about Ash’s journey but it is also a tribute to some very loved fairy tales such as Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, and last but not least my personal favorite The Neverending Story. I will not tell you what parts but, you’ll see them if you’re familiar with those other stories.This book was filled with awesomeness! I laughed, cried, jumped for joy, held my breath, and nearly had a heart attack while reading this book! There’s not much Meghan in this one which I suspected because of the title but I found I really didn’t miss her (not saying I don’t love her) but Julie brought some of our old favorites back like Puck and Grimalkin and she added a few new ones one of whom I absolutely fell in love with The Big Bad Wolf! I want him for myself and I loved the interaction between him and Grim.I don’t need to go into much detail as you all know Julie’s faerie world for locations but, she does introduce more of the wyldwood and the Deep Wyld which are both dark and spooktacular! I know I wouldn’t want to go there alone at night but I might with Ash ;)I am so sad to see this series end I could have read about these characters and the realms forever but I am happy that we will get a book about Meghan’s brother Ethan so hopefully we’ll see more of our beloved characters. So what’cha waiting for? Go to your nearest bookstore and buy The Iron Knight when it comes out in October!