jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is like nothing I’ve ever read! From the first page I had absolutely no idea what was going on but I had to keep reading! It was like I was in the biggest game of Clue I had ever experienced! I mean really how did these people die? Who was doing it? Why were there leeches and alligators? All these things ran through my mind and left me scratching my head!Mara knows people around her are dying and she has to try to figure out why along with the help of a boy Noah Shaw that she tries not to fall in love with but does anyways. Noah is an enigma in his own rite and Mara doesn’t know why the hot popular boy whom everyone refers to as a player has any interest in her at all. She honestly believes she’s going crazy but strange things keep happening, and happening. As the strange things continue her mind begins to sort through her memories but what is real and what isn’t? That is what she has to figure out and I can’t say much about what she does find out because it will spoil the story.I absolutely loved this book and especially Noah! I can’t wait for the next book in this series I have to know what’s going to happen! Michelle Hodkin sucked me into the Mara Dyer vortex and I won’t likely be getting out for a while. Mara Dyer comes out September 27th so if you want in on crazy awesomeness that is this book I suggest you go pick it up!