jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3)

Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3) - Megg Jensen Severed was the perfect ending to the Cloud Prophet Trilogy! Megg has another hit on her hands and has wrapped up the series with an ending that was both heartbreaking and joyous! I couldn’t have seen Reychel and Mark’s story ending any other way.Megg has brought back the fantasy world that I dearly love and with it the amazing characters that I’ve grown to see as friends. I hoped and wished they would have a happy ending but with Megg I knew that to get a happy ending there would be some suffereing along the way. I cried and winced with pain with what she does to some of the characters I think I even said “Oh Crap!” more than once. There was also something that happened that I predicted early in the book something even Reychel didn’t see coming but it was so fun watching her discover the truth about it and no I won’t tell you because it’ll spoil the ending!The characters she brought back in the story were all a very important part of this ending Krissin grows into a strong leader and with Ace at her side she appears to be almost invincible but, she has learned to show some weakness as well and that made me love her even more! Mark and Reychel seem to be up against some insurmountable odds but their love and connection to each other can survive anything. A love like that is special and rare. Ivy is back in this one and I can’t believe I’m going to say this but I actually forgave her and, I swear the bad guys were even worse!You all know how I love a good fantasy series and this is one of them Megg is one of the first Indie Authors I read and I am so happy to say she is an amazing author!