jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Awakened (House of Night Series #8)

Awakened - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast Where to start? As my friend Terri sais this was the book that never ends :) I really had a love hate with this one. I wanted to smack Zoey throughout almost the whole book. I understand she's mourning Heath and has just come back from the dead but c'mon she hid for the first part of the book. I wish Stark could've talked some sense into her. Don't get me wrong I know he was recovering and all that but he was as useless as Zoey (and I really do love Stark. We finally get to see some of the old Zoey and Stark at the end of the book. I loved the story between Stevie Rae and Rephaim. I was so happy to see their relationship progress and Stevie Rae become even more of the kick butt girl I knew she could be. There was an unexpected death that had me bawling my eyes out I will not say who but it does impact all of the characters greatly and I believe will in the books to come. Neferet is her same old evil self and I wish they would kill her off already we need some new baddies to read about. I really wanted to rate this with 5 stars but it didn't stand up to the rest of the HON books. I'm not saying I didn't like just not as much as the others. I can't wait to read what happens next.