jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Shift (The Shade Trilogy)

Shift - Jeri Smith-Ready Let me start by saying this book was awesome and I hope I do it justice.I loved Shade and the world Jeri created with the pre and post shifters so I couldn't wait to read Shift and I was not disappointed! Picking up Shift was like coming home. Shift picks up a couple of months after Shade ended and digs right back into the story. There are some amazing moments of steamy passion, mixed with action scenes that have you gripping the sides of your chair, as well as some utterly heartbreaking moments that will leave you with a pile of Kleenex next to you.The connection I felt with these characters was just so real I could feel Aura's anguish over having to chose between Logan and Zachary and I also felt their pain with decisions they had to make. I also enjoyed getting to know Dylan (Logan's little brother) more I loved the scenes with him and Aura his awkwardness made me laugh and his desire to protect Aura was heartwarming. I really loved seeing the growth in other characters as well like Mickey and Siobhan. Of course there were the baddies from the DMP who were up to no good like usual.The story unfolds so effortlessly between the love triangle which has become even more complicated with the addition of a few other people and the story about Aura and Zachary researching the shift and why it happened. There are some interesting discoveries and some disturbing clues that they find by the end of the book. You'll want to grab a copy of Shine and read it so you can find out what happens too bad we have to wait a year to read the conclusion which I know will be epic! Shift comes out May 3rd so remember to put it on your to buy list. Go to bookstores, order it from Amazon I don't care how you buy the book but BUY IT you will not be disappointed. I don't normally rate reviews on the blog but this definitely deserves an off the charts 5 stars!I received this copy of Shift from Jeri Smith-Ready for review it does not reflect on my review in any way.