jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Twisted (Intertwined Series #3)

Twisted - Gena Showalter I wasn’t sure I was going to review Twisted not because I didn’t love it (I did) but when I first started on this Journey with these characters it was way before I started reviewing books and blogging. This was one of those books/series I was thinking of keeping to myself, but when I read Twisted and fell back in love with Gena’s writing and these characters I knew it wouldn’t be fair to keep it to myself. I had to share my thoughts and feelings with you all.If you haven’t read book one or two Intertwined and Unraveled don’t worry I’m not going to spoil anything just try not to read the synopsis above.Let’s just start by saying the first two chapters were really strange I get it but man it was crazy! Then after those we get settled back in to the normal stuff. When I started these books I really loved Aden and I still do but, as the story has progressed I have found myself totally and completely in Love with Riley and also Mary Ann. Riley just has this sense of humor that had me giggling almost every page he was on and Mary Ann has grown into a strong character I’d love to see them have a spin off story or a novella. Aden is still the MC of this series though and he goes through some wicked changes and so does his girlfriend Victoria.I don’t want to delve into the story much because there’s too much to spoil but trust me this is a must read if you have read the other two and if you haven’t get them all they’re worth it! I can’t wait for book 4 in this series since Twisted left us with a pretty big WTH moment!Twisted is available now so buy it now!