jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Sweet Venom (Sweet Venom Series #1)

Sweet Venom (Sweet Venom Series #1) - Sweet Venom was everything I expected it to be fast paced and action packed with just the right amount of hot boys and great storytelling! She also set it in San Francisco a place I am very familiar with and also mentions a place close to my hometown Orangevale which is pretty cool.This story is told from three perspectives and while my favorite parts were Gretchen’s I grew to like Grace and Greer by the end of the book. Gretchen is a hard as nails girl whose main mission is sending these beasts back to where they came from. Grace is just finding herself and sometimes especially in the beginning I found her to be a bit whiny but like I said I grew to like her. Greer man when I first met this one I wanted to punch her in the face she was such a snob! She ended up growing on me anyways.The boys in this one are very hot but also kind of vague I’m sure there’s more to them than meets the eye. I hope to find out more about them in book 2. I did really grow fond of Grace’s brother Thane he’s very strong and protective.I really loved the use of mythology in this story being as I have studied and love Greek myth. I could imagine the putrid odors coming off the beasts and wanted to gag right along with Grace at her first scent of Minotaur. I can’t even imagine running into one of those let alone having to fight one! So if you love mythology and a story with some serious kick ass girls go get Sweet Venom when it hits the shelves October 4th! Thanks Harper Teen for an advanced reading copy for review!