jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

The Carrier of the Mark

Carrier of the Mark - Leigh Fallon What can I say about this book? I can say it was awesome! Leigh has written a very new take on a paranormal/supernatural story. I loved how these characters controlled the elements instead of being witches, vampires, or some of the other types of characters we’ve read so much about. I adored the setting of Ireland and we didn’t get caught up in strange dialects as Leigh actually tells us how to pronounce things in the story like Gardai is Gardee. You could just fall in love with the breathtaking landscape, the ocean , and the castles. The way the story unfolds is a perfect pace it’s not too fast or too slow. I found myself staying up very late reading which is a sign that I’m loving a book.I really found myself loving all of the characters! Megan is strong female MC and I really liked her love interest Adam I’m sure all the girls will fall for him but, I actually found myself drawn to Adam’s older brother Rian with his fiery hands and eyes. Their sister Aine is someone I could see myself hanging out with she’s so sweet and fun. I actually told Leigh while reading this that I wanted to jump into the pages and ride motorcycles with Rian. I know I’m a dork but what can I say.I wanted to share a quote from Rian and maybe you all will see why I fell in love with him. “Now, don’t take this wrong o very scary one, but you have seen prettier days.” I love his sense of humor during a crisis ;)So when this book comes out October 4th run, don’t walk to your nearest bookstore and pick this baby up you will not be disappointed!Thank you Harper Teen for an advance copy for review.