jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Everblue

Everblue - Brenda Pandos Let me first start by saying Brenda is a local author so she writes about locations that I know very well in this case it's Lake Tahoe (not Natatoria lol) and thats why I fall so deeply in love with her stories! I also haven't read a mermaid story since The Little Mermaid so I was very excited to read this.So Everblue takes place in two locations one on the surface and around Lake Tahoe and the other in a magical realm Natatoria both so different and vivid in their own ways. I could feel the chill off the lake and the snow still left around in the the spring setting of the book. I really could visualize the underground worls as well.Onto the characters Ash is the MC and I loved everything about her she is a swimmer (so was I) so I could completely relate to her issues with nerves on race day. She is an amazing and loyal friend when Tatchi her best friend and Fin Tatch's brother and the boy she loves go missing she stops at nothing to find them. Tatchi is an adorable character I love the fight she has in her she wants to live her own life not the one dictated by the Mer's in Natatoria. On to Fin oh sighs whats there to know about Fin? He's a sexy blonde haired blue eyed merman who can even pull off wearing a kilt look sexy. He's also completely in love with Ash you can feel his passion for her burn right of the page! There's also a sexy baseball player named Callahan who stole my heart I absolutely love baseball players if you don't believe me ask my last two boyfriends lol (both baseball players).This story had me sucked in on page one and kept me up until 4a.m. reading I guarntee once you pick up this book you will not want to put it down!