jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

If I Die (Soul Screamers Series #5)

If I Die - Rachel Vincent So I have no idea how to review this one without revealing major spoilers! Like I can’t even talk about pretty much the whole second half of the book so this review is going to be short and sweet. It was fantastic the end!Ok but seriously I’ll try to do my best here. I loved this book it’s the best in the series! We get the whole crew back and tons of sexy times I won’t say with whom. I actually started to like Sabine in this book and Nash is starting to redeem himself in my eyes which I thought would never happen.The new teacher is an ass and I hated him from the moment he appeared on the page and I fell more in love with Tod if that was even possible. I will say at the end of the book Rachel almost gave me a stroke but you’ll just have to read it to see what I’m talking about. I absolutely love the world and the characters Rachel has created and I want a reaper of my own if he’s as hot as Tod! Go buy this book when it arrives in stores in September! I can’t wait to see what you all have to say about it and I’m patiently (not really) waiting for Before I Wake Rachel write faster!!!!