jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Oubliette (Cloud Prophet Trilogy #2)

Oubliette - Megg Jensen So I really loved Anathema and most of us know that the second book in a series or trilogy usually doesn't even come close to being as good as the first book. Well Oubliette was EVEN BETTER!!!! How Megg does it I have no idea. I was immediately sucked right back into Reychelle's world which was awesome since Anathema ended on a cliffhanger of sorts. Oubliette picks off exactly where Anathema ended there was no skipping ahead and I really appreciated that.Now that Reychelle has found out her past she now must figure out her future and not as a slave but as a free person. She is portalled to the Southern Kingdom where she meets a whole new set of people and she has to figure out whom to trust again. Life is never easy for Reychelle but it's making her a stronger character in Anathema I found her on the weak side but she is really growing now. There is also for you Mark lovers out there plenty of him plus another hottie (not a triangle lol) Ace whom I absolutely love.The story progresses nicely and there's some twists and turns I didn't expect about her prophecy it's actually a pretty cool twist and the part with the Oubliette blew my mind! That's all I'm saying. So if you've read Anathema I can't wait for you to read Oubliette and if you're new to the trilogy what are you waiting for go get them now!Thank you to Megg Jensen for the early review copy and asking me to participate in the blog tour! You are truly awesome my friend!