jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Anathema (The Causal Enchantment Series)

Anathema  - K.A. Tucker Kathleen Tucker's debut novel Anathema was an amazing read! I couldn't categorize it as a Urban Fantasy YA read alone as there are some Dystopian aspects to it as well. The two different worlds she has created are both wonderfully amazing places one set in New York with shopping trips to Prada and extravagant homes. The other a world where theres no technology around and people live in caves with warm underground springs with beautiful waterfalls. The twist is whats the kicker here and I wish I could tell you all but I can't it would spoil the story so you'll have to read it to find out.I absolutely fell in love with the MC Evangeline and her band of friends Caden, Amelie, Bishop, Fiona, Max, and Sophie. Each character had a personality that jumped right off the pages. I wanted to shop with Sophie, have girl talk with Amelie and Fiona, go fishing with Bishop, make out with Caden *swoons*, and cuddle up next to Max by the fire and read.The story itself was beautifully written I admit at first I was like what's going on how could all this make sense? Then just as i was scratching my head going WTH the answers to my questions were revealed and let me tell you when you get those answers you'll be like whoa didn't see that coming! The answers are well worth the wait and now I want more I need book two now! I wish I could tell you more but I'd have to post spoilery and I don't do that so if you want to find out what I'm talking about buy the book!Thank you miss Kathleen Tucker for the copy of Anathema for review!