jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #1)

Anathema - Megg Jensen I love a good fantasy story and that is what Megg Jensen has delivered. Its a story about magic and how those in power control the people who wield it. It's also about love and who to trust with it. I enjoyed the fantasy world Megg has created (while the world outside is something Reychel hasn't seen) I would have liked to known a bit more about it before the story started maybe a map or a prologue. I wanted to know how these different factions in the book came to be. I'm hoping to learn more about it in the second book.The MC Reychel is a strong heroine and even when she doesn't know why she's so special she stands up for what is right. Mark the main love interest is caring and strong I really enjoyed their connection. Also well written were the secondary cast of people there were a few whom I really grew to care about, some I hated instantly, and some I grew to hate over time. There were some awesome twists and turns, things that I didn't see coming! When they did I was like "What OMG I did not see that one coming" Good job with that Megg because those don't happen to me that often. I am really looking forward to Oubliette the next book in the trilogy ( coming out this summer) because there was definitely a cliffhanger at the end of Anathema. So if you want to slip into a different world a world of magic, love, treachery, and perseverance I suggest you add Anathema to your kindle or nook or buy the paperback.