jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

The Sapphire Talisman

The Sapphire Talisman - Brenda Pandos Ok where to start without spoiling anything as always I loved the setings in the book seing as I know exactly where they are and Brenda even threw a little bit of Los Angeles in this one which I am very familiar with also.The Sapphire Talisman picks up pretty much where Emerald ended. The Vampires are gone and Julia and Nicholas think they can live a normal life now. What Nicholas doesnt know is Julia has a secret she's keeping to try and protect him. She's taken over as the protecter in this book switching up their roles even though Nicholas doesn't know it. There are returns of characters from the first book but I won't say whom as to ruin the plot. Also there are some dramatic character changes not everyone ends up ok in this one but there are reasons for everything. I genuinely have fallen in love with Nicholas and Julia's brother Luke. I like the real connections and relationships she has with her friends they remind me a lot of some of my own.Ok so enough gushing about how much I lived these books go buy The Emerald Talisman and The Sapphire Talisman so you're ready to read The Onyx Talisman when it comes out.