jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

A Touch Mortal

A Touch Mortal - A Touch Mortal is a debut novel from author Leah Clifford and let me say it is a brilliant and completely engrossing story. I like her take on the battle between Heaven and Hell and the part the Siders play in it. Eden thinks her life is pretty much over her friends and family have basically forgotten about her; so one night she goes down to the beach and thinks why not no one would even know I'm gone, then she sees Az tall dark beautiful Az. They have a whirlwind romance and fall completely in love with each other and Eden comes to learn that Az and his friend Gabe are really angels and they're trying to protect her from Luke (Lucifer) and the fallen because she is pathless. Things take a wrong turn and Eden ends up as a Sider an immortal who passes a thing called Touch which may or may not kill people. What Eden comes to realize is she is a different kind of Sider one who doesn't have to pass Touch as much as the rest of the Siders. Eden sets off on a path with a few friends Adam, James, and Jariod. Soon they're joined by a perky blonde Libby and they live in a small apartment trying to hide from the fallen and the bound as they do not know whom to trust except for themselves. This book and I might go a little fangirl here because I waited so long to read it Rocked My World! Between the complicated storyline that kept me reading to the wee hours of the night to the hotness of the men and there's more than two Az, Gabe, Luke, and Adam this book was intense. I didn't think I could like a book about people who committed suicide but, Leah's take on it was very interesting like suicide wasn't the end they wanted they were now tormented with Immortality. Some of these characters were better dealing with it than others as you will see. There were interesting turns around every corner and people you will come to really care about. If you want to read a debut novel from an awesome author filled with hot boys and a great story I definetely suggest running out to your closest bookstore and picking up A Touch Mortal you will not be dissapointed! I can't wait for the next book in the series!