jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Etched in Bone (The Maker's Song)

Etched in Bone (The Maker's Song) - Adrian Phoenix Just when I thought I had a story line figured out Adrian throws us another curve ball. I knew that since there are more books to come in this series that everything wasn’t going to be all happy hearts and teddy bears but, OMG I never saw what was coming in this book! Etched in Bone picks up pretty much right after Beneath the Skin ends with Heather and Dante going to find Lucien in Gehenna. The story is so fast paced and told by so many different perspectives that sometimes it’s hard to keep up but, if you’ve read the other books you’ll remember character names and their places in the story line. Basically all hell breaks loose in this story and no one is safe including our two leads Dante and Heather. There were some parts of the book where I really wanted to throw it against the wall and just yell at these people “Leave poor Heather and Dante alone!” What I love about these books and characters is the bond between Heather and Dante it’s not one sided where she’s all googly eyed and needs him he very much needs her too they balance each other completely. The other characters as well hold a significant place in my heart I especially love Von and Silver their comments always make me smile. There’s so many bad guys in these books sometimes it’s hard to keep track of who’s truly bad; some of these people have flipped sides so many times you get whiplash. Adrian has written another hit! I cannot wait for book five in the Maker’s Song series because this one left us with a total cliffhanger. So if you’re a fan of Adrian’s books or looking for a great new series to read I suggest picking up the Maker’s Song series and book 4 Etched in Bone comes out in stores tomorrow 2/22/11. Happy reading!