jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers Series #4)

My Soul to Steal - Rachel Vincent Ok so just to start some of you will not like this review just a warning. I liked the book I really did but as someone who dated an alcholic I felt myself projecting onto Kaylee a little to much. I know most of you are pulling for her and Nash to get back together but, honestly I'm not. I wish there was a way for her to be with Tod because lets be frank he's in love with her. Kaylee doesn't trust Nash anymore because of his addiction and what he did to her when he was high, and that trust is hard to earn back if al all. Once someone does that to you it's hard to ever forget. On to the story I'm not going to spoil anything for those of you who haven't read it yet so here goes. While trying to cope with Nash's addiction, Sabine Nash's ex comes to town to stir up some havoc she's a mara a literal walking nightmare (you can read more about Sabine in Kiss Me Deadly 13 Tales of Paranormal Love Rachel has a short story in there). So Kaylee has to deal with Nash and Sabine and wether she wants to take Nash back. There's not much action in this story it's more about the characters growing up and accepting their destiny. The way Rachel writes though is so good even without the action your eyes are glued to the page. You feel these characters pain and you root for them each seperately to achieve their goals whatever they may be. I'm really excited to read the next book in the Soul Screamers series to see what happens.