jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange Series #3)

Tempestuous - Lesley Livingston Ok so after the total cliffhanger left from Darklight I was anxiously waiting to get my hands on Tempestuous. The wait was well worth it!! Tempestuous starts right where Darklight left off and is told in Sonny and Kelley's perspectives in different chapters. As I don't like to read spoilers I won't post any here. Sonny is brilliantly written he is strong and vulnerable and I love that about him. Kelley comes into her own and accepts her part in things and she kicks a little butt here and there too. I also love Fenn in this book. The ending took me a little bit to absorb as it all went a little too fast for me. I was at the end of the book wanting to read more but, it did overall wrap the story up nicely. I certainly will miss reading about Kelley, Sonny, Fenn, Bob, Tyff, Jack, and even Mabh and Auberon. I love how Lesley injects Shakespeare into these story effortlessly. It is a must read for people who love stories about fairies and the theater 5 Stars :)