jaimearnold13

jaimearnold13

Between (Between, #1)

Between  - Cyndi Tefft This was one of those books that sucks you in from the very first page! Lindsey is a very lovable character and her struggles seem so real deciding between love and loss. I fell in love with Aiden the minute he opened his mouth and I imagined him talking with a Scottish accent. I love accents especially Scottish ones. I also loved he spoke French fluently as I speak passable French so I didn't even need a translation.The story unfolds nicely as Lindsey and Aiden fall for each other and go on adventures to Scotland, France, and a small cabin in Washington. I could see each place so vividly I felt like I was there. Then somewhere around the middle Cyndi throws a HUGE twist into the story I was ripping my hair out screaming NO at my kindle! I won't say what the twist is but be warned it's a doozy that'll make you want to read faster to see how the story ends. I loved the interaction Lindsey has with the other characters in the story as well but I can't say much there either as it would ruin a part of the story. So with that I am saying this book was frustratingly amazing and I can't wait for the next one. If you love a good YA read with a paranormal take I that's fresh and new go buy this book you won't be disappointed.